Aug 5, 2016
It is our 300th episode. We have gone through a lot of iterations over the last 9 years or so (since 2007) and now it comes down to, where do we go from here? What about all the changes, etc? As our show grows and gets older, some things change, others remain the same. For example, we are trying a new game on GBG LiVE which is... wait for it, the old DJ Meat's Words and Fun Facts. But we are approaching the old bit (boo) in a new way (yay)! Being this is their first time playing the game, does their version of password work? Does it not work? Find out in the latest episode of...
THE GOOD, THE BAD and THE GEEKY! LiVE from PACKRAT COMICS!
DJ Meat's Words & Fun Facts Game - 10:15 or so
The GBG App could contain “Additional Bonus Content” such as episodes sans openings, and in some cases, wallpapers, bloopers, outtakes, and other material. The GBG App is available for users who have our Android GBGApp or iPhone GBGApp! If you don't have the GBGApp, you can get the App for $1.99 via the Android Market or the iTunes Store! This app contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes
* Episode search to easily locate your favorite episode
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
* Other extras such as wallpapers, and other audio (and maybe even video) goodies!
You can support UTMNT by visiting Patreon and donate and support UTMNT through issue one and hopefully beyond! Every little bit helps! Donations can be as small as $1!