Guardians of the Galaxy Series Finale - 5:00 or so
This episode is is available on our
****ABOUT OUR APP****
The GBG App can contain “Additional Bonus Content” such as episodes sans openings, and in some cases, wallpapers, bloopers, outtakes, and other material. The GBG App is available for users who have our Android GBGApp or iPhone GBGApp! If you don't have the GBGApp, you can get the App for $1.99 via the Android Market or the iTunes Store! This app contains the following features:
* Streaming access to play episodes from anywhere
* Always updated with the latest episodes
* Episode search to easily locate your favorite episode
* Download the episodes and play them when offline
* Playback resume (when interrupted by a call or other distraction)
* Favorites (mark the episodes you want to return back to over and over)
* Quick access to all the contact methods for the show
* Other extras such as wallpapers, and other audio (and maybe even video) goodies!
Support Nick's New Fan Comic Ultimate Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!
You can support UTMNT by visiting Patreon and donate and support UTMNT through issue one and hopefully beyond! Every little bit helps! Donations can be as small as $1! To find out more information go to http://www.patreon.com/UTMNT
Don't forget to check out our sponsor of The Good, The Bad & The Geeky: Packrat Comics!
Packrat Comics Home Page | About Packrat | The Packrat Show Podcasts
Packrat Comics is a fun family friendly comic shop located in the heart of Old Hilliard. With a wide selection of new and old comics, graphic novels, t-shirts, action figures, statues and years of experience and a love of comics, Packrat is your local family comic shop providing for all your comic needs. scope them online via the links below!
This Episode of The Good The Bad The Geeky is also sponsored by Audible.com
Over 100,000 titles to choose from! Sign up and get a free audiobook and a 14 day trial by clicking here!
Or sign up by visiting http://www.audibletrial.com/GoodBadGeeky
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 614/364-4088!